Página 13 de 17 PrimerPrimer ... 31112131415 ... ÚltimoÚltimo
Resultados 121 al 130 de 168

Tema: [Let´s speak english]

Predeterminado Respuesta: [Let´s speak english]

Cita Iniciado por Rogerssv Ver mensaje
    Worka, I hope that you feel better Bro...ah, [URL="http://www.gamepro.com/video/trailers/132821/f-e-a-r-2-project-orgin-launch-trailer/"]Take a look[/URL]
    Thanks man!!

Wooo!! Fear 2!!
    holy sh*t!!! that's some sort of creepy scarey game!!! reminds me of Nightmare Creatures but worst!!! hahaha - I think I had Fear 1, not sure.

Cheers

Forero Experto Avatar de Rogerssv

Hi guys!!!

Another work week is ending, a hard week, but everything under control, till now .

Well, have a nice day all of you!
    El que conoce a los hombres es sabio; El que se conoce a si mismo está iluminado.
    El que vence a los otros es fuerte; El que se vence a si mismo es poderoso.

No pretendas que alguien más se haga cargo de tus demonios internos...

®ogerssv

Hello there, its quite hot here today, i dont feel very confortable with high temperatures but cant save it x_x it's like 26°C

I've been into a bunch of stuff this week that just finished, now i'm trying to figure it out how to get more from my actual internet connection, will need a faster one but geez can't save that too, no isp gives more speed unfortunately-

so Roger! man, what's up, I played last week James Bond Quantum Solace, great graphics but damm so bad controls, i mean, the thing didnt smooth the mouse movements so it was like a brickwall to my eyes! I want' to play Terminator Salvation, it looks awesome just like GOW

Cita Iniciado por Workaholic Ver mensaje
    Hello there, its quite hot here today, i dont feel very confortable with high temperatures but cant save it x_x it's like 26°C

I've been into a bunch of stuff this week that just finished, now i'm trying to figure it out how to get more from my actual internet connection, will need a faster one but geez can't save that too, no isp gives more speed unfortunately-

so Roger! man, what's up, I played last week James Bond Quantum Solace, great graphics but damm so bad controls, i mean, the thing didnt smooth the mouse movements so it was like a brickwall to my eyes! I want' to play Terminator Salvation, it looks awesome just like GOW
    Hi man, I quit a long, long time ago to the consoles , because after a complete day in front a pc, I just to relax seeing some series on the TV , but I love to see those games and enjoying the all of the technology can do to entertaining...I used to play Quake on PC, but after a few minutes, I start to feel headache .

In my home, I just have a console with classic games like Contra, Mbros, Ninja Gaiden, but it's not usual that I play it, I just play it when my wife ask me!

Take care and good luck with your Internet connection man!!
    El que conoce a los hombres es sabio; El que se conoce a si mismo está iluminado.

®ogerssv

Well i dont have any playstation! i'm a PC player! everything on PC ! hell good damm quality dude!

I usually play from time to time what i call the "player season"

I want to play Splinter Cell! its like the Metal Gear but for PC -thats what someone told me once

Cita Iniciado por Workaholic Ver mensaje
    Well i dont have any playstation! i'm a PC player! everything on PC ! hell good damm quality dude!

I usually play from time to time what i call the "player season"

I want to play Splinter Cell! its like the Metal Gear but for PC -thats what someone told me once
    Me too man, I just play on the PC, must online games, but always is necessary to relax with a good one game...

Metal Gear, good one!!!

[URL="http://www.miniclip.com"]This[/URL] is a page with some great online games man...I bet that you knew that...right?

®ogerssv

Good morning!!!

Another work week is ending, it's a cloudy day with a nice weather.

Today, the NBA playoff continue with L.A. Lakers Vs. Denver Nuggets (3-2), and I want to win Denver and hope a great game of Carmelo and the funny and great "Birdman” Chris Andersen...

Hey Worka, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAx88gd17Tk&feature=popular"]take a look!![/URL]

®ogerssv

Cita Iniciado por Rogerssv Ver mensaje
    Good morning!!!

Another work week is ending, it's a cloudy day with a nice weather.

Today, the NBA playoff continue with L.A. Lakers Vs. Denver Nuggets (3-2), and I want to win Denver and hope a great game of Carmelo and the funny and great "Birdman” Chris Andersen...

Hey Worka, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAx88gd17Tk&feature=popular"]take a look!![/URL]
    That video is so funny ! broo!! Super Mario 3 so many great memories, loved that song!! T-T

i'm glad you are having a nice friday, yeah! -

you know i'm in love of [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1TJP1cxmo"]this game[/URL] - its great!! highly recommended!

Hello there!!!!

It has been a football week around the world, with a lot of emotions in everywhere...

The weather, for moments looks like the rain is coming, but is just clouds in the sky...

Hi Worka, the game in first person, looks amazing!!!!!!!

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5v0_TjBxY8"]Here[/URL] a preview of Dead Fantasy...what do you thing about it?

womans with weapons and swords?

®ogerssv

It's a masterful job for being a fan thing!

Página 13 de 17 PrimerPrimer ... 31112131415 ... ÚltimoÚltimo