PDA

Ver la versión completa : [Let´s speak english]

Mircko
28/01/2007, 23:40
Hello, to all of you.
I´ve been thinking that maybe it's a good idea start a kind of conversation in English, this can be like "discovery to foreros", the English version.
I think that all of you can do this, because everyone use English: on the signatures, the titles and more. So, try this, and if you don't like it, well…
Oh! I want to explain something: Perhaps my English is imperfect, maybe because I never went to particular classes, so, if you find a mistake on my messages, please, let me known about it, I am just learning, I´m not a "master".

I Will be back.

(I`m sorry, my english is poor).

Gise
29/01/2007, 01:47
Ha! Me-love-Spanish. (I'm just kidding.)

Newman
29/01/2007, 11:59
Ha! Me-love-Spanish. (I'm just kidding.)

:grin: All the contrary. Your English is pretty good.
You have a very good idea, because many people are using the English as a second language now. And making this kind of "chick-chat" between us, can help us a lot !!!

However, Me-Love-Spanish TOO !!! (Is not a joke!)

Regards,
Newman. And my apologies for my not-perfect english too.

Aqua
29/01/2007, 13:21
How it will goes?, There is a brief of rules or something that help us to go ahead with this funny idea?

Me- Tarzan-relative-too,

I will be more than glad to be part of it.

Mircko
29/01/2007, 15:12
..... Emeric ¿where are you?
I Waiting for you..... :neutral:

Exotica
29/01/2007, 15:21
Cool, pretty cool....

Do you know that.....Bilinguals live longer and are healthier?

Reuters just published an article that says that people who are fully bilingual can delay the onset of dementia by up to 4 years, compared to those that only speak one language.

Apparently, the "extra effort" that our brains do not only to learn but to fully interact in at least two different languages, boots some how more blood into you brain making it more active and healthier!

I wonder how that could come up in cases of Alzheimer and other brain related issues of the elderly.

Have a wonderful day.

Aqua
29/01/2007, 15:58
What a news!!!!,

I will live longer, Yahoooo!!

Mircko,

Emeric will be sleeping after spend two or three days posting with no rest!!!!!.

My grand mother uses to talk three days in a row without sleep and after three days she just got into a really deep sleep. She got Arterioscleroses and live with the disease ten years.

Emeric
10/03/2007, 17:30
Give me a break, Aqua, will you ? :rolleyes:

Exotica
12/03/2007, 16:23
Emeric! my dear!!! I am so happy to see you around!! pay no attention to nonsense.

have a fantastic day! :wink:

Emeric
20/03/2007, 19:27
Do you know that.....Bilinguals live longer and are healthier?
So, you mean that trilinguals are everlasting people ?? Waoooo ! :thumb:

Exotica
21/03/2007, 16:08
So, you mean that trilinguals are everlasting people ?? Waoooo ! :thumb:

No kidding. :wink:

Emeric
26/03/2007, 21:14
Exo : Could you please tell us a bit about that mess of "The English Only Movement" in America ? Does it still exist ? :yo:

Exotica
27/03/2007, 19:23
Gosh, this is the first time I hear that....I'll google it!

LOL :grin:

Exotica
27/03/2007, 19:32
I did....sort of....and I am hating it.

I think it's stupid. I have had 2 "encounters" with "these" kind of people; one of them I didn't hear the lady complaining about my siblings and me speaking Spanish at a mall, otherwise I would've told her something; the other occasion it was a very old white lady who told me "speak English, your in America, or go back to your country"...now that is rude; but I just can't argue with grannys.

The truth is that the US does not have a national language... :grin:

Gise
27/03/2007, 19:36
¿Why do you say Gosh instead of God?

Aqua
27/03/2007, 23:01
That's a slang. A lot of people uses to say Gosh instead of God, Shut instead of shit and some other that I can not recall right now.

Exotica
28/03/2007, 15:04
Yep, Aqua got it. It's a very common slang. :wink:

Exotica
29/03/2007, 13:41
By the way Aqua, it is "shoot" not shut. :wink:

Artrella
08/05/2007, 09:07
Hi everybody! :razz:

Would you like to practise your English oral skills? Or just have a written conversation here? :-P

Luisquez
13/07/2007, 20:26
Ok, we could do both, practice our skills while we just write a conversation, but i don't see much people interested in this. So answer and i will answer, by the way, this is my first post in this page. Bye.

dragonfly
13/07/2007, 20:44
Wow... this is very interesting... I hope this could continue... my english is as poor as Mircko's, I'm better speaking that writing, so... this would be very helpful...
Regards...

Oscar Javier
15/07/2007, 22:11
Hello, to all of you.
I´ve been thinking that maybe it's a good idea start a kind of conversation in English, this can be like "discovery to foreros", the English version.
I think that all of you can do this, because everyone use English: on the signatures, the titles and more. So, try this, and if you don't like it, well…
Oh! I want to explain something: Perhaps my English is imperfect, maybe because I never went to particular classes, so, if you find a mistake on my messages, please, let me known about it, I am just learning, I´m not a "master".

I Will be back.

(I`m sorry, my english is poor).
Excuse me, sir, but my English is very terrible. See you soon.

Sincerely,

Oscar Javier
15/07/2007, 22:16
Sorry, I'm trying to write something here, but it's very difficult for me. (By the way, I don't get change to play with my self...)

I will be back. Take it easy.

begoña
18/07/2007, 08:08
no entender nada de nada traduction ``plis `` :mad:

dragonfly
18/07/2007, 20:32
This is Let's speak english... if you don't understand... then you should not be here my dear...

lucasz
18/07/2007, 21:07
ooooooo my god¡¡¡ this post is very good¡¡¡
hey¡¡¡ my dear jud your pic :eyebrows: jijiji :grin:

Oscar Javier
18/07/2007, 22:12
This is Let's speak english... if you don't understand... then you should not be here my dear...
That's right, dragonfly...

lucasz
20/07/2007, 02:28
do you understand this practice? play and you learn¡¡¡

writes something as a commentary here in english

Oscar Javier
20/07/2007, 12:03
do you understand this practice? play and you learn¡¡¡

writes something as a commentary here in english
I want to try it, but....

Arielo
23/07/2007, 08:39
That's a slang. A lot of people uses to say Gosh instead of God, Shut instead of shit and some other that I can not recall right now.

Ahhhh!!!!!! Now, I understand the word "Bush" ...
Thanks, Aqua!!!!!

dragonfly
23/07/2007, 17:38
Ajajajaja... crazy, crazy, crazy...

By the way... Ari what in the hell are you doing around here if you said we're speaking splanglish eh?... jejeje... teeellllll meeee... jijiji

dragonfly
23/07/2007, 22:16
ooooooo my god¡¡¡ this post is very good¡¡¡
hey¡¡¡ my dear jud your pic :eyebrows: jijiji :grin:

My pic? ajajajajajaja... Thanks
Kissesssssss

Arielo
25/07/2007, 17:31
Ajajajaja... crazy, crazy, crazy...

By the way... Ari what in the hell are you doing around here if you said we're speaking splanglish eh?... jejeje... teeellllll meeee... jijiji

jejeje.... I just walked this way, drag ... Bye...

juanerick
05/08/2007, 14:18
Hummmmmmmmmmm...I have an idea.............Teology in English.

What do you think?

juanerick
11/08/2007, 12:56
Your answer is very hard. I'm serious in all aspects of my life........ do you believe me?????????

juanerick
12/08/2007, 01:02
What's up?...............where are your post??????????

Exotica
21/08/2007, 20:22
Religion Creates Psychosis, just check the theology forum.

By the way, juanerick, are you taking English classes? I took English classes in Mexico, but after I moved to the US, I in fact learned it. I realized that everything that my teachers have taught me was inaccurate, wrong and misleading. I say the best way to get another language is by hanging out with native speakers of that language...I married one! and since I met him, my English skills have just gotten better, and better. Also reading helps a lot.

Have a wonderful day...Tomorrow my hubby is coming to the office! Right now he's smoking some ribs...mmmm...

adios... :wink: :wink:

juanerick
22/08/2007, 12:51
Hi Exo, I need learn English a lot, because in this city the 90% only speak that language. My English is very bad and my grammar too, I have six months in USA and it is possible for me to speak decently .
In my job , there are many Mexicans, American and some asian workers then I speak English, Spanish and Spanglish ( half Spanish and half English).

........... I say the best way to get another language is by hanging out with native speakers of that language.....:wink: :wink:
I think the same, specially the women talk better than the men.

............. some ribs??????? jejejeje maybe is better for him, you know.........

Have a nice day and good luck with Mr. Exo

Exotica
23/08/2007, 17:06
So, have you been in the States for 6 months? You are doing a pretty good job in English...Congrats!

I don't know if you're single or not, but if you are, maybe you would like to date English native speakers, it's just the way to learn it faster; besides American girls love Latinos, and if you dance, you just have it easier.

My advise, hang out with Americans, you will learn from them. Knowing their culture will help you to understand their jokes and their ways of being themselves. Read only in English, and watch English TV only, also the radio is a big help, listen to NPR.

Have a wonderful day...Mr. Exo is doing great, he is at the office now, still wearing an orthopedic neck thing.

Hugs..

juanerick
23/08/2007, 17:22
So, have you been in the States for 6 months? You are doing a pretty good job in English...Congrats!

I don't know if you're single or not, but if you are, maybe you would like to date English native speakers, it's just the way to learn it faster; besides American girls love Latinos, and if you dance, you just have it easier.

My advise, hang out with Americans, you will learn from them. Knowing their culture will help you to understand their jokes and their ways of being themselves. Read only in English, and watch English TV only, also the radio is a big help, listen to NPR.

Have a wonderful day...Mr. Exo is doing great, he is at the office now, still wearing an orthopedic neck thing.

Hugs..

thank's for your advice, maybe in few months it will speak very well........and with an excellent friendship too.

have a nice day Exo

Gise
23/08/2007, 17:46
I feel exhausted, tired, I just want to sleep and don't wake up for three days.
Ah! I also got a job. I don't earn much money, but I like it, it suits me well.

juanerick
11/09/2007, 06:11
I feel exhausted, tired, I just want to sleep and don't wake up for three days.
Ah! I also got a job. I don't earn much money, but I like it, it suits me well.
well, take it easy Gise, this is the life...........

Gise
11/09/2007, 18:41
well, take it easy Gise, this is the life...........
A little bit late. ;)
I'm fine now.

Have a good day!

juanerick
11/09/2007, 21:09
A little bit late. ;)
I'm fine now.

Have a good day!
that's wonderful, I'm very happy for you

see you

dragonfly
11/09/2007, 22:02
So do I Gise... you are such a nice person... keep smiling
Kissessssssss

Gise
11/09/2007, 23:17
So do I Gise... you are such a nice person... keep smiling
Kissessssssss
Thanks!
Juanito... to the chair!

dragonfly
11/09/2007, 23:18
Juanito... to the chair!
Yesssss... now I think I like you more ajajajajaja

juanerick
11/09/2007, 23:26
Thanks!
Juanito... to the chair!
hahahaha................ maybe in few years I'm going to seat in the electric chair............ but now, I don't believe

many kisses

dragonfly
12/09/2007, 03:40
Big broooo... jum... what a hateful...
No kisses for you at all

juanerick
12/09/2007, 04:33
Big broooo... jum... what a hateful...
No kisses for you at all
hu???? Ok my little sister, no more kisses for all, only for the family.................. and some flight kiss whenever appear a special girl........

dragonfly
12/09/2007, 04:51
I can't sleep... and I'm reading you... you are so funny... how many girls around here you think are special, ha? I'm sure you'll say a lots of... Naaaaa... ajajajajaajaja... cucu
Kiss bro...

juanerick
12/09/2007, 05:24
what happen my little sister, why you can't sleep???

dragonfly
12/09/2007, 05:53
Mmmm I really don't know big brother... many things around my royal head.
But I'm leaving to bed rigth now... See you tomorrow he?... take care... remember that you have to be my guardian... sooo... jejeje
Bye bro...
Kissesssssss

juanerick
12/09/2007, 06:17
See you tomorrow Queen DF, I'm waiting for the guys who wake up, then I'm going to sleep

bye

Exotica
19/09/2007, 15:44
Reading here DF, made me to remember the "City of Palaces", which is in fact Mexico City...That's how the Spaniards described Tenochtitlan to their higher powers in Spain...

I am a little afraid though, to visit that city again...The crime is the everyday story there.

Have a wonderful day.

Gise
26/09/2007, 21:32
I am NOT back! -just wanned to come and see what was on here.

Cheers!

dragonfly
26/09/2007, 21:57
Mmmm... so you are not back... It'll be nice to see you around more often... we miss you girl... you always give us a smart and nice post... soooo... don't get lost he?
See yaaaa

juanerick
27/09/2007, 00:12
take it easy, Gise what happen with you?
Don't worry

Rosyfel
27/10/2007, 22:58
Hello everybody!

I'm a monografias.com new user, so I hope a little "welcome" from you because I love speak other foreign languages.

dragonfly
27/10/2007, 23:29
Hello Rosy
Wellcome to our forum... I hope you enjoy the place... there are two foros where you can use your skills languajes, this one and Libre Expression where you can speak in French... Any way... everythings here is nice, hope enjoy... hope to read from you often...
Regards

Rosyfel
28/10/2007, 19:52
Thanks a lot Dragonfly, I really appreciate your message and I expecto too enjoy this site too much.

Of course I'll be at French Forum.

A big hug for you

Emeric
08/11/2007, 10:42
Of course I'll be at French Forum.Right ! I'll be waiting for you there ... :yo:

juanerick
18/11/2007, 18:11
Right ! I'll be waiting for you there ... :yo:
But, English is better for you, then French

Emeric
05/12/2007, 12:30
But, English is better for you, then FrenchI guess you meant "than" French. Right ? :yo:

juanerick
05/12/2007, 21:34
I guess you meant "than" French. Right ? :yo:

But, English is better for you, then French

You are right my friend:

Learn English is better than French........................... for me

dragonfly
05/12/2007, 22:10
Bigo Bigo Bigo...
where were you?
I been missing youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
have to apear on my window... lots to talk
Kissssssss

mangive
14/04/2008, 04:52
Hello everybody, I think too, that is very important practice the english without have afraid, is good have a chance of say anything or answer any question, I am a new member in monografìas, and the true have much things differents here, hope come here often, for read and enjoy with all the articles post here.

see you soon

Mangive

arman_tapia
26/08/2008, 22:26
hi ppl
writen english is mor easy to follow, the dificult thing is to really follow spoken english such as that from a movie ,or just an americn tv show...
even harder is to speak it so other ppl can follow what ur saying ,specially the native americans which tend to be very rigid toward a person thats tryng to speak their language and u bet they wont doubt and will say to u they dont understand u a thing of what u r saying...even if they do, they americans always demand from u to speak english properly....
i used to go onboard of offshore oil rigs and i experienced that most of native americans are not that patient to hear u if u dont speak english very well....wich is a bad thing from them... otherwise situation is when an american tryes to speak spanish we even find it funny and try to make em feel we understand them...

josec
05/11/2008, 13:18
For all those who are not native speakers of English and tend 2 be fluent in it, my guess is, do not GIVE UP, English is a very cool language when speaking and everybody must try it! :canada: (LOOKING 4 NEW FRIENDS) E-mail me here!!!!! (josema@ipicfg.rimed.cu)

Rogerssv
26/03/2009, 15:11
Hi Guys, let's try to bring to life this post!!!!!!!!

For example, What are you doing rigth now?, in my case, rigth now, is my lunch time, the best part of my work day :mrgreen:

Take care!!

Workaholic
27/03/2009, 04:50
I've been working as crazy this week, the last 2 days on a project of mine, it's 1:44 am and I still have things pending to be done.
Right now I'm just waiting one of my computers to finish loading a final file, it takes about 10 minutes, so I came here to check what's up, then took the file, it had errors, so.. another 10 minutes to have it done again and now i'm back, the computer was frozen for about 1 minute... I can name what I'm doing like for ever! lol

So.. what's all of this about ? what are all of you doing in your right now ?

Rogerssv
27/03/2009, 11:05
A teacher said: "The good ideas born early at 1:00 a.m."...I never proved it!!!!! :mrgreen:

My friday morning is cool, I hope the next hours continue like that!!!

Take care!!!

Workaholic
29/03/2009, 01:53
A teacher said: "The good ideas born early at 1:00 a.m."...I never proved it!!!!! :mrgreen:

My friday morning is cool, I hope the next hours continue like that!!!

Hi there, you know what, I think your teacher is right, because of the silence itself, in my personal case I tend to focus easier at nights than at noons despite off how sick I end up when I'm into graveyard shifts.

It's being a long day, can't wait to finish it, still have a thousand of things to do,

so, What's up ?

Rogerssv
30/03/2009, 14:06
Hi World!!! :mrgreen:

It's a Cloudy and fresh Monday morning, everything it's ok 'till now, was a futbol weekend, a relaxing weekend...

Sorry for your day Worka, I hope that You has enjoyed your weekend...

Take care!!

Workaholic
31/03/2009, 15:39
Hello there!

Well, I did enjoy my weekend despite of the thing that I didnt finish the job so I 've continued without any rest until now (Tuesday),
I'm resting 3-4 hours per day to say that I'm doing it

Have a nice week !

dragonfly
31/03/2009, 15:48
Watch out Worka... the body is like a saving banc acount, what you put there, will give you the dividends in the future... if you continued like this, you may have not any dividends, just debt... nice day.

Hello there!

Well, I did enjoy my weekend despite of the thing that I didnt finish the job so I 've continued without any rest until now (Tuesday),
I'm resting 3-4 hours per day to say that I'm doing it

Have a nice week !

Workaholic
01/04/2009, 04:47
Watch out Worka... the body is like a saving banc acount, what you put there, will give you the dividends in the future... if you continued like this, you may have not any dividends, just debt... nice day.

You are absolutely right, but what can I do... I have plenty work to do in a short period of time, at least short for me regardless that I've had long enough honestly, but it's just that sometimes things don't fit ! today for example, I was working on a file that suddenly got corrupted, which sucks as hell, not sure now long this is going to take now... time is running... it's 1.47 and today I slept 4 hours today and I'm waiting for the tech reply to have some type of fix for that...

I need some real and heavy vacations, that's forsure! but not now T-T

Rogerssv
01/04/2009, 11:29
Hello World!! :-D
Till now, the week is cool in the office :ranger:, so cool to me, because a feel that in every moment some PC it's gonna crash!!!!!!:smash:

It's Psyco, right? :confused: :mrgreen:

Have a nice day!!

Workaholic
01/04/2009, 22:56
Hello there, it's 8:00 pm here, my schedule is a mess, the file I had issues with last night is somehow fixed, I'm trying to restore it with all the systems to see it's behaivor...

I need vacations -.-

What's up ?

dragonfly
02/04/2009, 00:50
Hi Worka
I can only give you this jajaja

http://www.abcfotos.com/images/playas-p.jpg

at least, you can recreat your view jejeje... good luck!

Workaholic
02/04/2009, 05:41
Oh you sweet dragonfly,thanks a bunch for that, so refreshing, exactly what was needed at the moment, took me out of my planet for a second, more than enough to keep on!

See you !

Rogerssv
02/04/2009, 10:56
Hello World!! :-D

A few hours to Vacations!!!!!!!!! :cool: (Is just a trick to my mind with a hope that the work day run fast :mrgreen:)

Have a great day!!

Workaholic
03/04/2009, 23:28
Hello !

Well, it's friday, finally I have the files repaired, it will be a busy weekend but will figure it out to make it worth the pain that awaits ! lol

I'm having a good time, I'm kinda possitive today !

so, what's up ?

Rogerssv
13/04/2009, 18:19
Hello world!!

It's a freaking hot day :mad2:, I just want to stay at home with my Adan suit!!!

The weekend was relaxed, a trip to my parents in law house, watching football, no matter if my father in law is Barcelona's Fan, no body is perfect!!!! :mrgreen:

Workaholic
13/04/2009, 19:51
Hi there,
I've been working for about 24 hours now, not finished yet, im slammed... :|

Rogerssv
14/04/2009, 11:07
Good morning!!!!!!!!

Hardly the second work day after vacations, with a lot of things to do, well, thanks God to have a job, the good thing is today are Champions League!! :mrgreen:

Have a good day!!!

susana martinez
14/04/2009, 15:18
Don´t worry I think your english is perfect, I´m learning too.

answer...:confused:

susana martinez
14/04/2009, 15:22
:twisted:
Sorry but if you are slammed, please go to sleep.

bye

Workaholic
14/04/2009, 19:02
:twisted:
Sorry but if you are slammed, please go to sleep.

bye

Hi there, I actually slept, 4 hours, i'm good to go now ! : )
have a good one!

willeo8
15/04/2009, 17:01
Hello my name is wilson!
I live in Guayaquil - Ecuador
Nice to meet you!!!

dragonfly
15/04/2009, 17:31
Hi wil, nice to meet you too :)

Hello my name is wilson!
I live in Guayaquil - Ecuador
Nice to meet you!!!

willeo8
15/04/2009, 17:59
Please, tell me about your lives.
What do you do?

For example, I am finishing my studies in Managment (Comercial Engenieer), and i start practicing english this year because I took a English Course.

Sorry if i make a mistake.

Rogerssv
15/04/2009, 18:10
Hi there!!!

The middle of the week, with a very hot weather :flame:, the air conditioner is on the top and is the same, like I would be on the beach :cool:...

Please, tell me about your lives.
What do you do?

For example, I am finishing my studies in Managment (Comercial Engenieer), and i start practicing english this year because I took a English Course.

Sorry if i make a mistake.

I work with computers :smash: and give support to the users in the office.

Don`t worry about mistake, we have to lose the fear to make mistake to be betters in the life.

Welcome Willieo8 and take care!!! :wave:

Workaholic
16/04/2009, 11:34
Good morning pals, Rogerssv, Drangonfly; Susana
Willeo8, welcome and nice to meet you too

Well, I have many jobs but so far I think the term self-employment applies for many things that I do, related to arts and sciences all of them and their derivate procedures.

I wish today to be a cold day, I'm tired of the hot weather.

Have a good day all of you : )

Rogerssv
16/04/2009, 12:43
:wave:Hello World!!

Last night rained a little bit and today the temperature is more fresh than yesterday, a very busy day in my work, I hope to finish my work plans, and the most important, I HOPE THAT THE COMPUTERS USERS GIVE ME A BREAK TO WORK IN MY REPORTER!!! :mrgreen:

I would like to be here..

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_GiZXtNrF0tU/SBlf_FRepFI/AAAAAAAAAh4/l-8uSW-2Bj4/s400/resort+garden.jpg

Greetings all of you...:yo:

Have a nice day!!

willeo8
16/04/2009, 14:17
Hello!!

Today in Guayaquil, the temperature is 40º C, which is very hot.
2009 is nowhere near as hot as last years. I think it is caused for Global warming.

Rogerssv
16/04/2009, 14:27
Hello!!

Today in Guayaquil, the temperature is 40º C, which is very hot.
2009 is nowhere near as hot as last years. I think it is caused for Global warming.

Hi Willeo8!!

Hotter than hell, right? I agree with you...but a bring a couple of drinks for us to feel better..:mrgreen:

Cheers!!!!!!!

http://eroundlake.com/blog/uploaded_images/mojitos-796757.jpg

willeo8
16/04/2009, 16:03
Hi Willeo8!!

Hotter than hell, right? I agree with you...but a bring a couple of drinks for us to feel better..:mrgreen:

Cheers!!!!!!!

http://eroundlake.com/blog/uploaded_images/mojitos-796757.jpg

Ja, ja, ja, ja, ja.. sounds great!! In this moment, let´s go with all the people in the forum to drink a couple of drinks!!!

jajajajaja

Rogerssv
17/04/2009, 12:17
Hello Every Body!!!!!

Finally!!!

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj135/kycherokeemaiden/March%202008/friday.gif

My last week work day, Thanks God.
Have a nice day pals!!!

Workaholic
17/04/2009, 19:18
Great Roger ! I'm glad you end up your week happy, which is good.

And well, today it's being a great day, plenty of fresh air comming out from the north mountain cord I have ahead. The job's been kinda easy today but i'm having some annoying issues with some platforms I use, hope to have the thing fixed today.

Cool chat guys, Willeo8 & Roger ! keep on posting ! :D

Rogerssv
17/04/2009, 19:41
Great Roger ! I'm glad you end up your week happy, which is good.

And well, today it's being a great day, plenty of fresh air comming out from the north mountain cord I have ahead. The job's been kinda easy today but i'm having some annoying issues with some platforms I use, hope to have the thing fixed today.

Cool chat guys, Willeo8 & Roger ! keep on posting ! :D

Hi Worka!!!
Good Luck in the things that you have to do yet!!!

A few minutes to finish my work day:whoo:, and begin the weekend and rest a little bit, well, in the house always has work to do, right? :cry:

What ever, have a great weekend and take care!!! :wave:

Workaholic
18/04/2009, 18:39
Hi Worka!!!
Good Luck in the things that you have to do yet!!!

A few minutes to finish my work day:whoo:, and begin the weekend and rest a little bit, well, in the house always has work to do, right? :cry:

What ever, have a great weekend and take care!!! :wave:

Great man!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Well, it's saturday 3:33 with 33 seconds, I just watched a movie, I've been resting today, having some fun ! And well, checking the forum as well : )

Whats up with you ppl ?

Rogerssv
20/04/2009, 13:45
Great man!! I hope you enjoyed your weekend.

Well, it's saturday 3:33 with 33 seconds, I just watched a movie, I've been resting today, having some fun ! And well, checking the forum as well : )

Whats up with you ppl ?

Hi Worka!!!
It was a Family weekend, resting like you pal...

I saw a couple of movies: Minority Report and Wolverine, the new of X-Man, the first one was interesting, I had not seen before, something confusing, the second one, it was not to good for me...

Workaholic
20/04/2009, 14:07
Hi Worka!!!
It was a Family weekend, resting like you pal...

I saw a couple of movies: Minority Report and Wolverine, the new of X-Man, the first one was interesting, I had not seen before, something confusing, the second one, it was not to good for me...

Hey dude!

Good weekend then! I'm glad for you.

Minotiry Report is awesome, I really liked that movie when I saw it!

So Wolverine was kinda bored ¿? that's bad! I had hope about that one! will check it one of this days!

And well, I'm monitoring some projects right now, will be on this the rest of the day, probably will have to travel to another cities soon that's why I'm trying to hurry !

Rogerssv
21/04/2009, 11:17
Hello world!!!!!

It's a sunny and fresh morning (till now), perfect to go to the beach!!
Sadly, in vacations, I didn't have time to make the trip...

probably will have to travel to another cities soon that's why I'm trying to hurry !

Good luck in your travel Worka!!

Have a nice day all of you!!!!!!!

Workaholic
22/04/2009, 13:35
Hi there ! it's 10.31 am of the thursday, had lots of fun yesterday so I'm outdated about the work, which is bad! gotta move on, can't party on tuesday, lol

Well, I played the game "assassins creed" yesterday too, extremely cool & recommended, awesome stuff.

Thanks Roger for the cheers! that travel might make me be off the internet for a while, so, it's about to wait only to see what comes up at the end.

So, whats up ?

Rogerssv
24/04/2009, 13:05
It's Friday morning, and the day in the office it's ok, till now, during the week, I had a little problem with a HD's PC to recover a information, but finally, it worked, I hope to finihs the work week well...

I saw a little bit of this game, looks amazing man!!!!!!!

Well, I played the game "assassins creed" yesterday too, extremely cool & recommended, awesome stuff.

Have a great day!!

Workaholic
24/04/2009, 17:11
Hey Roger watch this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20QBe43tyVM

LOL

Rogerssv
24/04/2009, 17:21
I'm crying of laughing to much!!!!!!! :pound:

The people's face like WFT!!!!!!!!! :confused:

You ok? ask the old man LOL :mrgreen:

Thanks Bro, very funny!!!!!!!!!

Workaholic
24/04/2009, 18:18
Check this out too (http://www.adultswim.com/games/game/index.html?game=biblefight)! have some fun !

Rogerssv
24/04/2009, 18:44
Check this out too (http://www.adultswim.com/games/game/index.html?game=biblefight)! have some fun !

Jajajaja Moses Rules Man!!!!!!! :thumb:

Workaholic
25/04/2009, 16:42
Yeah, I think there were some cyber wars caused because of that game, i'm not sure if muslims made it :-#

Anyway, satuday, 1.41; not much, I'm having couple of issues trying to focus on the job today but will get into it asap.

We got some extremely nice weather here today, I wan't to check it out!

Cheers

AnDrE[[BuTtErfLY]]
26/04/2009, 05:22
Well!! in FaCT im new in this foro...
im happy for know in the world are many people like
you that want to learn more english
so i want it , too!!

I dont know if any body told you before but
you have a little mistake in your first written..
yo said:
" let me known " or something like that ...
so please dont include the letter "n" in the word "Know"
if you want to express present or infinitive ok!!!

With Love , me...!!!
Be carefull..
:o

Rogerssv
28/04/2009, 19:54
Hi World!!

It's been a good beginning work week, everything is normal till now, and the weather for moments it's less warm, just waiting for the rain.

Yesterday, I saw the movie The Bucket List, great message!!

So, what's up guys?

Workaholic
02/05/2009, 22:34
Hey guys,

Well, it's being a long day, sort of lacking of space! but could be worst, lol

It's 7.33 i'm having installed some drivers and stuff like that.

Roger, man, I really like your signature! that I made one for myself based on yours! lol

See you

Rogerssv
04/05/2009, 16:14
It's the first raining work day of the year, a nice weather after the suffocating heat!!!

With this weather I would love to be in my home seeing a good movie...:mrgreen:

Thanks God I work in a office and not outside.

Hi Worka!!
Nice one, your signature are short, but with a excellent advice!!!! :thumb:

Have a nice week everybody!!!!!

Workaholic
04/05/2009, 21:40
Hello there!

Well, the raining season began today here too, I really don't like it as much as I used to because I'm kinda sick today and can't enjoy it at all, I was not able to work confortable enough, which sucks, it's being a tough day, crap, lol - gotta get better tho!

Hey Roger cool huh!

Alright then you all take care and have a good week!

dragonfly
04/05/2009, 22:03
Hope you get well soon... don't look to good jejejeje

http://aurytm.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/sick.jpg

Workaholic
05/05/2009, 18:00
Hello there sweet dragonfly,
I didnt get a flu :P

I've been somewhat intoxicated only, but I'm getting over it, my Dna is still working on that! lol

Well, it's tuesday, I can smell the rain comming like in 15 minutes or so, I have a ton of stuff to do but I just can't focus right now so I have to hold for a while.
I need vacations eitherway!

Cheers

Rogerssv
06/05/2009, 14:00
It's a cloudy Wednesday morning, nice weather, busy work day and the time fly away (http://www.imeem.com/nolandesipeda/music/GCy8GH6z/lenny-kravitz-fly-away/), like Lenny's song, great song!!!!!!!!!

Well, have a nice day all of you guys!!!!!

Worka, I hope that you feel better Bro...ah, Take a look (http://www.gamepro.com/video/trailers/132821/f-e-a-r-2-project-orgin-launch-trailer/)

Workaholic
06/05/2009, 14:23
Worka, I hope that you feel better Bro...ah, Take a look (http://www.gamepro.com/video/trailers/132821/f-e-a-r-2-project-orgin-launch-trailer/)

Thanks man!!

Wooo!! Fear 2!!
holy sh*t!!! that's some sort of creepy scarey game!!! reminds me of Nightmare Creatures but worst!!! hahaha - I think I had Fear 1, not sure.

Cheers

Rogerssv
15/05/2009, 11:35
Hi guys!!!

Another work week is ending, a hard week, but everything under control, till now :mrgreen:.

Well, have a nice day all of you!

Workaholic
26/05/2009, 14:23
Hello there, its quite hot here today, i dont feel very confortable with high temperatures but cant save it x_x it's like 26°C

I've been into a bunch of stuff this week that just finished, now i'm trying to figure it out how to get more from my actual internet connection, will need a faster one but geez can't save that too, no isp gives more speed unfortunately-

so Roger! man, what's up, I played last week James Bond Quantum Solace, great graphics but damm so bad controls, i mean, the thing didnt smooth the mouse movements so it was like a brickwall to my eyes! I want' to play Terminator Salvation, it looks awesome just like GOW

Rogerssv
26/05/2009, 14:46
Hello there, its quite hot here today, i dont feel very confortable with high temperatures but cant save it x_x it's like 26°C

I've been into a bunch of stuff this week that just finished, now i'm trying to figure it out how to get more from my actual internet connection, will need a faster one but geez can't save that too, no isp gives more speed unfortunately-

so Roger! man, what's up, I played last week James Bond Quantum Solace, great graphics but damm so bad controls, i mean, the thing didnt smooth the mouse movements so it was like a brickwall to my eyes! I want' to play Terminator Salvation, it looks awesome just like GOW

Hi man, I quit a long, long time ago to the consoles :oops:, because after a complete day in front a pc, I just to relax seeing some series on the TV :mrgreen:, but I love to see those games and enjoying the all of the technology can do to entertaining...I used to play Quake on PC, but after a few minutes, I start to feel headache :pound:.

In my home, I just have a console with classic games like Contra, Mbros, Ninja Gaiden, but it's not usual that I play it, I just play it when my wife ask me!

Take care and good luck with your Internet connection man!! :thumb:

Workaholic
26/05/2009, 14:52
Well i dont have any playstation! i'm a PC player! everything on PC ! hell good damm quality dude! :D

I usually play from time to time what i call the "player season"

I want to play Splinter Cell! its like the Metal Gear but for PC -thats what someone told me once

Rogerssv
26/05/2009, 15:02
Well i dont have any playstation! i'm a PC player! everything on PC ! hell good damm quality dude! :D

I usually play from time to time what i call the "player season"

I want to play Splinter Cell! its like the Metal Gear but for PC -thats what someone told me once

Me too man, I just play on the PC, must online games, but always is necessary to relax with a good one game...

Metal Gear, good one!!! :thumb:

This (http://www.miniclip.com) is a page with some great online games man...I bet that you knew that...right?

Rogerssv
29/05/2009, 13:47
Good morning!!!

Another work week is ending, it's a cloudy day with a nice weather.

Today, the NBA playoff continue with L.A. Lakers Vs. Denver Nuggets (3-2), and I want to win Denver and hope a great game of Carmelo and the funny and great "Birdman” Chris Andersen...

Hey Worka, take a look!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAx88gd17Tk&feature=popular)

Workaholic
29/05/2009, 17:19
Good morning!!!

Another work week is ending, it's a cloudy day with a nice weather.

Today, the NBA playoff continue with L.A. Lakers Vs. Denver Nuggets (3-2), and I want to win Denver and hope a great game of Carmelo and the funny and great "Birdman” Chris Andersen...

Hey Worka, take a look!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAx88gd17Tk&feature=popular)

That video is so funny ! broo!! Super Mario 3 so many great memories, loved that song!! T-T

i'm glad you are having a nice friday, yeah! -

you know i'm in love of this game (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N1TJP1cxmo) - its great!! highly recommended!

Rogerssv
11/06/2009, 12:33
Hello there!!!!

It has been a football week around the world, with a lot of emotions in everywhere...

The weather, for moments looks like the rain is coming, but is just clouds in the sky...

Hi Worka, the game in first person, looks amazing!!!!!!!

Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5v0_TjBxY8) a preview of Dead Fantasy...what do you thing about it?

:roll: womans with weapons and swords? :bolt:

Workaholic
17/06/2009, 07:41
It's a masterful job for being a fan thing!

Workaholic
07/07/2009, 00:40
Shyte it's being a while since I came to this english thing! quite nice, helps when you want to get rid of stress! i've been into a hundred of things that have me crazy I hope i can have them finished within this month otherwise i will go nuts!

So Roger- you still around ?

Rogerssv
09/07/2009, 16:52
Hi Worka!!

Well I've been a little busy recently with a new project in my work, a nice one to me, but till now, everything it's under control :ranger:...

Good luck in the rest of the month man!!

Check this out man (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVWp1pxbY-4), a little bit of humor...:mrgreen:

Take care...

Workaholic
11/07/2009, 03:12
Oh man that was so funny! I really needed to laugh a bit! thanks a bunch!

Workaholic
19/08/2009, 01:52
It's 10:48 pm... it's being over 24 hours since I'm trying to finish one project, despite it's taking like for ever im confident m'gonna have it done like in other, 24 hours.

So Roger, you still around ¿? what's new with pc technologies ¿? I was hoping to upgrade my computer by the end of the year, i'm using a Q4 cpu which is good but the deal with upgrading is doing all that crappy thing of formatting! it would be so confortable just to put new parts over the old ones just like a car! but hell no, reinstalling an o.s and a bunch of sw really makes me say:" you know what! im ok with my machine for now", lol

Rogerssv
19/08/2009, 18:04
Hi Man, good luck with your project :thumb:

Upgrade your pc? :confused: Well, depend what do you do with your PC, if is to design, maybe a video card will be useful for you, but if you work to programing in some language, maybe upgrade your processor or RAM...but if you want something cool just for look, a flat panel :mrgreen: something like this...

http://www.odditycentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/pc.jpg

What do you think? :-D

Rogerssv
19/08/2009, 18:10
:mrgreen: Check it out this new processor...

http://www.gadgettastic.com/images/hulk_pc_mod.jpg

Workaholic
19/08/2009, 20:55
:mrgreen: Check it out this new processor...

http://www.gadgettastic.com/images/hulk_pc_mod.jpg

Hell Yeahhh!!!!! :first:

Workaholic
19/08/2009, 20:57
Hi Man, good luck with your project :thumb:

Upgrade your pc? :confused: Well, depend what do you do with your PC, if is to design, maybe a video card will be useful for you, but if you work to programing in some language, maybe upgrade your processor or RAM...but if you want something cool just for look, a flat panel :mrgreen: something like this...

http://www.odditycentral.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/pc.jpg

What do you think? :-D

HOLY SH*T !!!!!!!! lol

That is just like "Siribruo" in X-Man (lol - man)

Rogerssv
08/09/2009, 18:47
Hey Worka, check out the new generation!

http://elnenenomecome.com/uploads/humor/embarazada-de-un-geek.jpg
http://lumacsolo.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/vacances_geek.jpg

Becomes...

http://frikilife.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/padre-geek.jpg

For this PC :mrgreen:

http://bola8.erestlax.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/geek08.jpg

Workaholic
20/09/2009, 15:03
ROFLCOPTER !!! :lol:

Roger, those pictures were so funny!

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o145/ddrfr33k/Demotivators/ROFLCopter.jpg

Rogerssv
01/10/2009, 18:26
jajaja, :thumb:

Hey worka, what do you think about this tatoo work?

http://gatumadre.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/epic-fail1.jpeg

Workaholic
02/10/2009, 09:02
FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLCOPTER !

Check on some other ones!!

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/double_fail.jpeg

http://blacksportsonline.com/index/2043-fail-camera.jpg

http://www.demotivateus.com/posters/excuse-me-wtf-demotivational-poster.jpg

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/owned-41407.jpg

http://treebeard31.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fail.jpg

:lol:

Workaholic
02/10/2009, 09:36
Soo funny !

http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u172/heffernan_ca/fail/Fail15-1.jpg

Rogerssv
02/10/2009, 11:43
Jajajaja, good one Worka!!!!!!!!! :pound:

FAIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ROFLCOPTER !

Check on some other ones!!

http://kuvaton.com/kuvei/double_fail.jpeg

A couple of Fail Videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrrvkPo7TZ4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPqOQnpragc

Workaholic
02/10/2009, 11:56
FAILLLLLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damm !!! what a dumpppp !!!!!! how the heck he crashed that tv ¿¿¿¿???? spechless!!!

And the other guy... crap... what a shame, running as a child across an automatic glass door - what a moron ! poor of him.

Got any other "not to be lost" FAIL around ¿? !! some of them are so disturbing ! you ever saw the one about a girl dancing over a glass little bench-table alike thing ¿?

Workaholic
04/10/2009, 02:14
More funny things!!

This one is funny!! i don't think it's real merchandise but if is !! will be out for the lulz!

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e0/Lfgod.jpg

Workaholic
04/10/2009, 18:55
Haha, well, had lots of fun,
I must head out to work on some projects out of town,
so, will be off for about week and a half,

Rogers, i'm playing Hawx ! awesome ! you ever played it ? recommended !! it's the Ace Combat of PC !

For real, Ubisoft is my favorite Game's company,

Check on some pics:

http://images.google.com/images?hl=es&source=hp&q=hawx&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Workaholic
07/10/2009, 23:28
Hey Roger, got a heavily funny picture, take a look !!:

http://nervagus.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/jew-jitsu.jpg

Workaholic
08/10/2009, 03:25
More fun before heading out to work !

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/epic-fail-claw-machine-fail.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/epic-fail-government-sue-fail.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/epic-fail-school-pictures-fail.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/epic-fail-police-crash-fail.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/epic-fail-suspect-drawing-fail.jpg

Rogerssv
08/10/2009, 11:24
Hey man, looks amazing!!! :thumb:

Rogers, i'm playing Hawx ! awesome ! you ever played it ? recommended !! it's the Ace Combat of PC !

And the fail pics, :mrgreen: so hilarious!!!!!!!!

Take a look...

http://www.yellow-llama.com/wp-content/uploads/fail5.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/fail-owned-windshield-wiper-fail.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/fail-owned-rivet-placement-fail.jpg

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/fail-owned-child-safety-fail.jpg

http://media.tumblr.com/zcTqHiK8cdzrnu3gJ1RjqC0co1_400.jpg

http://www.shipmentoffail.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/ouch-fail.jpg

Man, good luck in your work trip!!

Workaholic
13/10/2009, 09:08
Epic Fail!! LOL

http://teddziuba.com/2008/02/09/what-is-fail.jpg/what-is-fail.jpg

Workaholic
15/10/2009, 16:22
Epic FAIL !!! :dance:

http://www.stupidfails.com/wp-content/subidas/508326ac70a4b1ebd6c03568712c9bc1.jpg

Workaholic
22/10/2009, 12:36
Yeah! :whoo:

http://9gag.com/photo/13239_full.jpg

Workaholic
22/10/2009, 22:23
I was sent a bunch of funny pictures to my email this week, but there was a link group very funny sorted and here it is !

just for fun!

http://9gag.com/photo/13078_540.jpg

http://9gag.com/photo/12990_540.jpg

http://9gag.com/photo/13247_540.jpg

http://9gag.com/photo/13248_540.jpg

http://9gag.com/photo/10223_540.jpg

Workaholic
27/10/2009, 16:04
So funny!

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/dacing-fail.jpg

http://psystyle.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/fail_wtf1.jpg

http://psystyle.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/owned3.jpg

http://psystyle.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/water_owned.jpg

http://psystyle.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/wedgie_fail.jpg

http://psystyle.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/ownedmonjas.gif

Rogerssv
28/10/2009, 13:26
Jajaja, Good ones Worka!!!!

The premier of SAW VI is near, take a look of the trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIMVWLbreEs

Workaholic
31/10/2009, 02:37
Funny!!

Actually, Saw VI is about to be relased I think, quite a good movie, hopefully this one wll be as smart as the others!

Rogerssv
10/11/2009, 12:16
:mrgreen: Wow, this guys are in a deep state of concentration!!!

http://chupunhuevo.com.ar/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/funny-drunk008.jpg

http://www.grapesandgrainsnyc.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/drunk-urinal.jpg

http://christopherdessi.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/drunk-guy-funny.jpg

http://images.paraorkut.com/img/funnypics/images/d/drunk-12398.jpg

Here a video of Chris Rock talking about love and relationship (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M902ZJHzaLE) :grin:

Workaholic
14/11/2009, 07:05
holy sh*t!!! that was scary! the last picture!

Damm Roger this english subforum has been like the relaxing spot of all this interesting forum, i have less than 24 hours of vacations left, i will miss this place ! but will try to keep on comming often -at least to say Hi to you! basically ur the only individual who I didnt have any fight with here, LOL

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/1/7/633669070566521959-isntitobvious.jpg

Rogerssv
16/11/2009, 12:33
Hi Worka!!

Vacations? your lucky guy!! Enjoy the few ours that you still have man!! :yo:

I agree with you, this is a relaxing thread man, a peacefully thread! :mrgreen:

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/11/16/633939470644064860-cheesypoofs.jpg

http://www.geniosity.co.za/genwp/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/facebook-wrong.jpg

http://www.icanhasmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/responsibility-520x416.jpg

http://www.icanhasmotivation.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/thumbs-demotivational-poster-1235385202.jpg

angitawbm
04/12/2009, 00:12
Lets Do it!

Workaholic
16/12/2009, 23:30
Lets Do it!

What you wanna do ¿?

Let's chat then honey, otherwise i will just see your message as spamm hell yeah

Boreas
04/01/2010, 21:48
Happy New Year 2010!

Rogerssv
11/03/2010, 19:41
a long, long, long time ago I did not visit this thread...What's Up? what are you been doing people?

juanerick
20/03/2010, 00:54
your words remember me a start of tale.................once upon a time

Boreas
24/03/2010, 22:58
One day an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They each bought a pint of beer. Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, three flies landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the thick beer.

The Englishman pushed his beer away in disgust.

The Scotsman picked the fly out of his beer, and continued drinking it, as if nothing had happened.

The Irishman, too, picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer, and started yelling, SPIT IT OUT!! SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD!!!!

Have a wonderful day.

dragonfly
25/03/2010, 00:21
Jajajajaajjaaa... silly jokes often draw the biggest smiles

Night night Boreas... good to have you back around.

One day an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman walked into a pub together. They each bought a pint of beer. Just as they were about to enjoy their creamy beverage, three flies landed in each of their pints, and were stuck in the thick beer.

The Englishman pushed his beer away in disgust.

The Scotsman picked the fly out of his beer, and continued drinking it, as if nothing had happened.

The Irishman, too, picked the fly out of his drink, held it out over the beer, and started yelling, SPIT IT OUT!! SPIT IT OUT YOU BASTARD!!!!

Have a wonderful day.

carolina villa
16/06/2010, 12:56
Nice to meet y'all! I'll be around.